HAPPY THURSDAY!
So now that I'm awake so i can be a little more "inspirational" than my other. I decided to create this Blog for 2 reasons...
1.) To find out what a blog is...
2.) To inform/ update people on whats going on once I move.
Speaking of moving, we have yet to set a cement date but roughly I'd say the first week of February. A sad (or happy but I hope not) day for most, including myself. BUT, I will enjoy the rest of my time here very much! On to a happier note, I'm trying to boost blog followers of this one, obviously friends, and so far I have two! Rob K. and Katie S.
I'm off for now, might check back later. See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for the shoutout and the first week of february is like 2 weeks!!!!!! we need to have a party!!!!!
ReplyDeletescrew u alex jeez! its just cuz im jewish isnt it? :< jk jk
ReplyDelete