Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

Well that was one of the most intense super bowls I have ever seen. Larry Fitzgerald and Santonio Holmes were awesome. It was defiantly an instant classic.

Well, it is now T-minus 7 days until I leave you all. That would make this week my last full one. The move came REALLY fast. I didn't even really notice until like now that I only have 7 days. Wow.
As a leaving RI request, I want a party in alllll of my classes next Monday. Probably won't happen.... well maybe in a couple. Like French. I know all of you would vote on a party if we got the option though.

Oh yeah, my apologies about not posting the past 2 days. As my last one read, I was gone. BUT now I'm back and order has been restored.
And for fun, this was playing on my I-Pod while I walked home, Enjoy. SONG

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment